Japan Pictures taken by our friend Scott Pierce

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Dancing in Yokosuka

The last month has been a whirlwind of dance!
Last year I began teaching Tap,Jazz and Hip Hop Classes at the Yokosuka Community Center. It's a unique opportunity to be able to share my love of dance with Lillian and other little ones. This year we kicked off our Holiday Season with the annual Festival of Trees Recital. The kids had so much fun!...... Most Important Goal Accomplished!
Like I tell the dancers, "If your not having fun, it's not fun to watch."
As I was the teacher/director,
and Mark was the sound tech...
I turned the camera over to Max. He was our family photographer.
Action pictures are difficult.
242 pictures later....this is what we have.
No complaints.

Lillian was amazing!
One of the youngest in her classes, she was wonderful on stage.




This little guy stayed busy at the cookie table.

I'll post some video soon ;0)

No comments: