Japan Pictures taken by our friend Scott Pierce

Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Family Pictures! Yay!


I have an eye for talent. Maybe that is my talent.... I can recognize and appreciate the amazing gifts and talents of others.
I feel guilty taking advantage of that, but I wouldn't have the amazing pictures of Japan that I do, if not for our friend and photographer extraordinaire Scott Pierce.
I lasted three years with the best family pictures in Washington by the amazing photographer Katie Trujillo....and now I've found another gem, Jessica Stoner. On a super casual Sunday afternoon she snapped some family shots for us.....and this is what I got in return!
Awesome! Of course any mother gets excited at super cute pictures of their kids.... but subjects aside, Jessica did a breathtaking job! Thank you, thank you, thank you!






2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh Kate I LOVE them! I ant believe it's been 3 years since you've gone!

C. Leah said...

Those are good, love them! She did a great job!! :)